Friday, July 11, 2008

Manderach Playground

We are fortune enough to live near this awesome playground. It's divided into two sections - one for older kinds and one for younger kids. Zach had a playing ball on the side for little guys.

I don't even know what to call these things, but Zach ran right for them as soon as we walked in.

Zach loved this car thing. He kept wanting Melissa and I to sit in the front while he sat in the back, which is our normal setup for car rides.

We played on some other stuff...

...before finally tackling the big slide. Zach typically approaches anything new with some trepidation. Not this time. I had to fight him to wait for me to get in the slide. I guess the size of the slide didn't phase him. It was a slide and that was all he needed to know.

As you can see by how flushed Zach is in the next several shots, we wore him out that day. If I remember right he fell asleep before we were completely out of the park and took a 4 hour nap.

One final keeper.

I've amazed that Melissa even got this picture and even more amazed it came out so well. Zach's head couldn't have been in that window for more than a few seconds. Good job Mom.

No comments: